Wednesday 21 May 2014

Review: MUA lipstick

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to be reviewing 3 of MUA's lipsticks. I recently watched a youtuber talking about them and after I found out that they were only £1 I decided that I wanted to try 1. I originally only bought one but now I have 3.  Any time Iam near a Superdrug I always go in to look at the MUA makeup because it is cheap and the quality is pretty good. 


I have 2 normal colours and one matte one.
The colours I have are: (left to right) 
Shade 15 - Juicy
Matte lipstick: Pouty pink
Shade 12



These lipsticks are quite good for their amazing price (£1). They are really pigmented and very creamy.
They also smell quite nice too. The lipstick on the far right is a glitter lipstick, the one in the middle is a matte lipstick and the one of the left is a nude pink lipstick. I only chose these colours because I like pinky lipsticks but they do have quite a selection of different colours so be sure to check them out. Unfortunately you can only buy MUA products in Superdrug and not in Boots. These lipsticks only last about a hour but you can't really moan because they only cost £1. However I wouldn't really recommend applying these lipsticks on dry, chapped lips because they aren't that moisturising. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Share it with all your friends and family.

xxTAWxx



No comments:

Post a Comment