Monday 8 September 2014

Review: Electro Baby Lips

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Maybelline Baby Lips electro collection. I was very excited when Maybelline came out with a electro collection because I love 'pink punch' and 'cherry me' from their original baby lips collection. I love the original collection because the lip balms are very moisturising and pigmented so I had high standards for the electro collection. For anyone who doesn't know what baby lips are, they are tinted lip balms.


I have these baby lips in the colours 'Berry Bomb', 'Oh!Orange' and 'Pink Shock'. These are very pigmented they last alot longer than the original collection. Although they look quite bright they look very nice on and not too extreme. When I wear one all day it helps keep my lips moisturised throughout the whole day. I love these colours and I wear them so much already and I know I'm going to get alot of use out of them in autumn/winter. These lip balms have quite a shiny finish.


Berry Bomb, Oh! Orange, Pink Shock 

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. I definitely recommend the baby lips electro collection.

xxTAWxx


No comments:

Post a Comment