Thursday 18 September 2014

Review: Kelly Brook New Look Makeup Range

Hello Everyone,

I recently went into new look to have a look at their new autumn clothes and I came across this makeup range. I instantly fell in love with all the makeup because not only are the colours really pretty but the rose gold packaging looks pretty too. I really like this makeup range and I personally didn't know that Kelly Brook had her own makeup line in new look. These products are still available in new look and on the new look website but I'm not sure if this makeup line is limited edition or not.


The first time I went I only bought the eye shadows, eye liner and the pink ligloss but I loved the lipgloss so much I went back to get it in a different colour!  The eye shadows are all neutral every day colours and are very easy to use. They are all shimmery and very pigmented. The eye shadows are soft and velvety. I'm personally addicted to felt tip eye liners so when I saw the eye liner I fell in love with it straight away. The rose gold packaging looks amazing and the eye liner itself is long lasting and it gives a precise black line. The lip glosses smell like sweets and they are really moisturising. The pink lip gloss is a light pink shimmery colour that is very pigmented and not sheer at all. The red colour is quite bright but you can just blend it in to make the colour less intense, this lipgloss dries to a matte lipstick finish but it still keeps your lips moisturised. 


I hope you enjoyed this blog post.

xxTAWXX

No comments:

Post a Comment