Sunday 19 October 2014

October 2014 Birchbox

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to be showing you what's inside this months Birchbox. I got gifted a 3 month Birchbox subscription and sadly its over now so I wont do a blog post like this next month, however I am going to try to get a Birchbox for December because I can imagine it being really Christmasy. 

This months  theme was 'Work it' and it was all about getting ready for Autumn and getting things done. October is also breast cancer awareness month so thats why the box was very pink.


In this months box there was:

-Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm (£20)
-KMS California TAME FRIZZ Smoothing Lotion (15.50)
-Shaveworks The Cool Fix (£11)
-Pixi Shea Butter Tinted Lip Balm in the colour 'Honey Nectar' (£8)
-Lollipops Nail Lacquer (£7)
There was also a birchbox lipstick shaped pen (£2.50)

I hope you have enjoyed this blog post.

xxTAWxx


No comments:

Post a Comment